I am beyond honored to have received my third Liebester Award Nomination! It means so much to me that people are reading my blog and keeping it in mind. So thrilled! I want to thank The Undercover Princess blogger for nominating me (and also for making my day!).
Please click here to be directed to my page for more information on how the Liebster Awards work.
Here are my answers to The Undercover Princess‘ questions. Please check out her blog, too! She actually worked at Disney World and attended the Disney College Program, so she has some awesome ‘inside scoops’ when it comes to Disney World!
1. What is your favorite quote/poem/motivational saying?
It’s a tie! “May you live all the days of your life”. Jonathan Swift or “”Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” Mark Twain
2. If you could visit any country in the world and stay for as long as you wanted, where would you go and why?
Well it’s not a country but I would love, love, love to move to Hawaii and stay there forever!
3. What was your favorite Disney movie as a kid? Is it still your favorite?
I think I watched Peter Pan a hundred times, and it is definitely still one of my favorites!!
4. Tell me about a “hidden gem” in your town, something a tourist would never know to look for!
There is a beautiful park hidden within a really windy, confusing stretch of neighborhoods. They have a huge, clean lake with sandy beaches, a playground, picnic area and hiking trails. It just pops up in the middle of nowhere, and if you weren’t from here you wouldn’t know about it.
5. What are the 5 most played songs on your iPod/MP3 player/computer?
“Let it go” – Frozen; “Just Give Me a Reason” – Pink; “On Top of the World” – Imagine Dragons; “The Weight” – The Band; “Story of my Life” – One Direction (lol!); “Mr. Pitiful” – Matt Costa
6. What are you most looking forward to this summer?
Moving into my new home and taking time to go to the drive-in a few times. Love those summer nights!
7. How many times have you been to the Disney Parks? 7.1 Share a Disney memory!
Oh gosh, at least a dozen times. Best memory I can recall was from the last time my whole family went together. We stayed at the All Star Music Resort, and spent one night eating pizza, sitting out in the park watching “Beauty and the Beast” by the pool, and just taking it all in. The best!
8. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Getting to feed my Disney addiction, but also it gives me the chance to be creative.
9. If you could have any role in a movie, what would it be?
I’m the Disney Diva – I want to be the star! Lol But seriously I have always dreamed of voicing a character for an animated movie.
10. What is the farthest you’ve ever traveled from home?
California – the other side of the country.