Hello everyone! I have been nominated by two awesome bloggers for the Liebster awards! I’m very excited as this is my first time ever being nominated! Please read on for the rules and nominations.
1.) The nominated blogger must link back to the person who nominated them.
2.) The nominees must answer the 11 questions given to them by the person who nominated them.
3.) Those nominated must choose 11 of their favorite bloggers who have less than 200 followers to answer their own set of questions. When you are nominated. You can not nominate the person who nominated you.
Answers to Tasteful Reviews’ Questions:
1. Disney or Pixar?
That’s a real tough one. Classic storytelling goes to Disney, and original stories has to be Pixar. Since I just love storytelling, I really can’t chose!
2. If you could be any animal, what would it be?
A bird, preferably one that lives in the rainforest. Maybe a parrot.
3. Favorite actor/actress?
I love everything with Leonardo DiCaprio. He’s the best!
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Probably to be able to fly. Or maybe transform?
5. Marvel or DC?
Geez. While Batman is my favorite, I would have to go Marvel.
6. Would you rather live in California or New York?
California, hands down.
7. Favorite Oscar-winning film?
Beauty and the Beast!
8. If you received a million dollars, how would you spend it?
Move to Florida, invest in rental property, and open up a dog rescue.
9. Favorite director?
10. Tomorrow is the end of the world. What do you do?
Marathon Disney movies and eat a ton of ice cream!
11. Why movies?
Movies have the ability to transport you to different worlds. They can also bring you back to a certain time in your life. They are unbelivably powerful. Telling stories gets us to use our imagination, and we are able to live so many different lives.
Answers to The White’s List Questions:
1.) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
Cinderella’s Palace. Do I even have to explain why?!
2.) What is your favorite children’s book?
I loved the Goosebumps books as a kid! Especially the “Pick-your-own-Adventure”kind.
3.) Disney World or Disney Land?
4.) What film, TV show, or book had a huge impact in your life?
A few. Howl’s Moving Castle reignited my passion for animation and storytelling. The Waitress is an underrated movie that always makes me feel empowered. And Peter Pan (either the stories or the many movie-versions) always provides me with exactly what I need, wether it be comfort from heartache or a lift through a troubling time. It’s the best!
5.) Would you rather play the part of a hero or villain? Any particular character?
Hero! Preferably a Disney princess, of course!
6.) Name five famous people (dead or alive) you’d want to invite to a dinner party. What would you say or ask them?
James Roday – Can we just be best friends, please?
Heath Ledger – You’re unbelievable in so many ways.
Gerard Way – I have a project we need to work on together, you in?
Walt Disney – Thank you!
Leonardo DiCaprio – Will you marry me?
*side note: I would also invite Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, and Misha Collins for drinks after to make it a real party!
7.) American Idol or The Voice?
The Voice. 100% better.
8.) What film do you think was the least deserving of Best Picture? What film do you think was the most deserving?
Gladiator. Beauty and the Beast.
9.) Do you like seeing movies in IMAX 3D? If so, what movies have been your favorite so far?
Yes, if it’s epic, like Avatar!!!
10.) Favorite snack food?
11.) What is your goal in life?
I have a few. I would love to get published, retire when I’m 50, and meet my soul mate.
The Animation Commendation
Inside The Mouse House
Books for Belle
A Man and His Mouse
The Sixth Station
Disney World Enthusiast
1. Who or what inspired your blog?
2. Most useless sidekick in a movie and why?
3. If you had to choose, would you rather have dinner with The Hulk or go to a dance with The Thing?
4. Which Pokemon would you want by your side?
5. Who woud win in this fight, Link or Batman?
6. Favorite non-princess Disney movie (animated or live)?
7. At the end of Inception, did the totem stop spinning?
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
9. What is your favorite quote?
10. Name one famous person (dead or alive) that you would want to have a drink with.
11. Dessert before dinner? Heck yes! What dessert are we having?